Etiquette & Honouring Others
Thank you for honouring each other’s time and space with etiquette
- Arrive at least 15-20 minutes to settle into the room, ground yourself, stretch, connect with friends or go inward and meditate quietly.
- Once session starts doors will be locked.
- No Jewelry on Hands or Wrists. Drums and Drum skins can be damaged or broken.
- Turn phones off (silencing is not enough) This time is just for you. No interruptions. This is a consideration for you as well as others. Even a phone vibration can disturb the flow.
- When yoga mats are used: for sanitary reasons, please keep your feet on your own mat and walk around other mats. Your yoga mat is considered your sacred space where you get in touch with yourself during your practice. Be respectful of others space/mat/drum.
- SCENT FREE ZONE – NO PERFUME or COLOGNE. Many people have allergies or sensitivity to strong smells. Thank you for being considerate of others.